- acoustic guitars
- bass guitars
- electric guitars
Moreschi was founded by Giuseppe Moreschi in 1910 when he began making accordions in his basement in Castelfidarfo, Italy. By the 1940s the company became Moreschi & Figli (Moreschi & Sons), Giuseppe was joined by his 3 sons and was exporting wordwide.By the end of the 1940s, Moreschi & Figli had 150 workers and was the third largest employer in Castelfidardo. As the 1960s came the company began to diversify, producing electronic accordions as well as electric guitars. In the 1970s, however, a crisis hit the accordion industry and Moreschi was one of the many companys that closed down. The brand was revived in 1978 by Giuseppe's nephew Mario Moreschi. In 1995 Mario established the Pasco Italia accordion company following the merger of E. Soprani and Moreschi.
Source: Moreschi website (22 June 2018)