- electric guitars
Relish Guitars was founded in 2010 in Switzerland by Pirmin Giger and Silvan Küng. Relish guitars have several innovative features:
- Pickup swapping - the Relish patented system allows swapping pickups in seconds without soldering.
- Relish touch control - the Relish Jane model has a touch pad control with 17 possible pickup selection settings.
- Floating sandwich construction - Relish guitars are made with a central aluminum frame sandwiched between two wood panels. These are held on by magnets and can be quickly removed.
- Bamboo fretboard - low maintenance and harder wearing than rosewood.
- Moulded wood veneer - wood panels are made from seven veneer layers are glued and pressed into shape
- Bent neck - the headstock angle is achieved without a joint by bending the wood.
- Ghost piezo - the piezo bridge creates a warm and natural acoustic sound.
Relish Brothers AG Switzerland
Industriestrasse 166203 Sempach Station