- acoustic guitars
Dates of manufacture:
SIGMA produced the DR-1 ST between 1994 and 1996. The Sigma DR-1 ST is similar to the DM-1 ST model, except it has laminated rosewood back and sides. THe DR-ST has the following features:
* A Dreadnought Body
* Solid Spruce Top
* Laminated Rosewood Back and Sides.
* Black/White/Black Rosette
* Scalloped X-Bracing
* Solid Rosewood Fingerboard
* Ebonized Rosewood Bridge
* Position Dot Fingerboard Inlays
* Polished Transparent Gloss Body and Top
* Chrome Enclosed Tuning Machines with Chrome Buttons
* Black Bridge Pins
* Black Pickguard
* Total Length: 40 3/4"
* Body Length: 19 15/16"
* Body Width: 15 3/4"
* Body Depth: 4 3/4"
* Scale Length: 25.4"
* Frets: 14/20 (Clear/Total)
* Fingerboard Width: 1 15/16 (at nut)
|2013||$100||good||peter||dr1st n 95091854|
|2017||kr1350||good||Bent||DR1ST N 95071295|
|2017||€299||excellent||Sigma Guitars by CFMartin&Co. MODEL DR1ST N SERIAL NO. 97060193 MADE IN KOREA|