- acoustic electric guitars
The Sigma TB-1 series acoustic electric guitars had the following features:
* A 000-Auditorium Body
* Venetian Cutaway
* Onboard Electronics with 4-Band EQ
* Laminated Spruce Top
* Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
* Black/White/Black Rosette
* Scalloped X-Bracing
* Solid Rosewood Fingerboard
* Ebonized Rosewood Bridge
* Position Dot Fingerboard Inlays
* Polished Gloss Body and Top
* Gold Color Enclosed Tuning Machines with Gold Color Buttons (Chrome on the TB1-N)
* Black Bridge Pins on the TB-1N and TB-1B
* White Bridge Pins on the TB-1R and TB1-LU
* Total Length: 39 7/8"
* Body Length: 19 1/8"
* Body Width: 15 1/16"
* Body Depth: 3 1/2"
* Scale Length: 25.4"
* Frets: 18/20 (Clear/Total)
* Fingerboard Width: 1 15/16 (at nut)
The finish options were:
Sigma TB1-LU - Translucent Blue
Sigma TB-1R - Translucent Red
Sigma TB-1B - Black
Sigma TB-1N - Natural
|1999||€300||excellent||Sergej|Sigma TB-1B Thin Body Acoustic/Electric Cutaway Guitar For Parts/Repair $139.0 Go-> 1980s Martin Sigma TB1B Acoustic/Electric w/Case!!!! $299.99 Go-> Martin & Co. Sigma TB1B Acoustic/Electric w/Case serial 98120235 $199.99 Go->
Buy SIGMA TB-1 acoustic electric guitars.
More for sale