BT6 metal flake black finish HSH specs:
- slightly offset double cutaway mahogany body
- maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with offset pearl dot inlay
- three-per-side Grover tuners (chrome)
- Floyd Rose licensed tremolo (chrome)
- two exposed humbucker and one single coil pickups (HSH)
- two knobs (v, tone)
- five-way switch on lower treble bout
Available in Metal Flake Black, Galactic Blue, or Trans. Wine Red finish, mfg. 1996-99. Last MSR was $600.
- filled crooked trem claw screw holes and redrilled to correct trem claw screw angle
- original K10 humbuckers were replaced with Mightymite Bluebuckers.
- B500k Linear push-pull pot MiK for coli-split humbuckers
- had luthier professionally install Jescar SS medium jumbo frets
- Super-vee maglok trem stabilizer allows easy bends on floating FR and still able to dive bomb or